Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 9. 72 miles from before Tonapah to 395 junction

Today was the same road, which you could see forever in the valleys, and we had 3 mountain passes. Really easy riding besides headwinds for 2 hours at one point. 

In Tonapah, I got my new pump, and care package from Mom and Lex. It was amazing. We also loadddded up on groceries for the desert. Here we come Rachel and Caliente. I had creamy chicken ramen with tuna and corn for dinner, with a carrot and pb for dessert. It actually was good haha. 

I got my old/new seat from mom. Tried it for the rest of the day, and it hurt to sit.  At least I wasn't numb. I don't know which I prefer, but it's good to have options. 

We have the best stealth camp spot, in a valley/pasture, super quiet, so many stars, and the moon is so bright, mountain surround us everywhere. Not a  soul in sight. So cool. 

Tomorrow we will pass through Rachel mid-d


Tonapah
One of many Nevada spot storms





You can see at least 20 miles

Rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment